Fat Burning Injections
Fat burning injections have helped thousands of patients lose weight faster enhancing their overall weight loss at Georgia Bariatrics. They help accelerate y...
Did You Weight for 2018?
Hard to believe it's the first week of January 2018. If you want to gain health and lose weight, then start now. At GeorgiaBariatrics.com, or at any of our 3 locations we can help you. There is no start up fee, no fussing and no embarrassment. Appointments are preferred for your convenience. The Pharmacy is open on weekdays on Macon Road. Our Auburn location is open every weekday as well as every Saturday; the Pharmacy there is open every Wednesday. Airport Thruway is open every weekday and every Saturday as well. Visit our website for more details.
We are YOUR Weight Resolution Solution!
Ready For A Cup Of Cheer?
"I don't know if there'll be snow, but have a cup of cheer!" Snow in Georgia is not likely, but if you are planning a Holiday toast, here's the "skinny" on alcohol.
1. Alcohol stimulates the appetite.
2. Alcohol lowers inhibitions which may lead to poor food choices and overeating.
3. Choose wisely: wine has the least calories, followed by light beer/beer and hard drinks(Whiskey, Scotch, etc.). Drinks with liquor and cream, like Egg Nog, has the most calories!
4. Take your Appetite Suppressant even if you plan to drink. A little help is better than none at all.
Having Sugar Plum Visions?
The Christmas Holidays can be very challenging when trying to manage your weight. It's a good thing Santa has plenty of helpers at Georgia Bariatrics!!
Our Airport Thruway and Auburn locations are OPEN EVERY SATURDAY.
Visit GeorgiaBariatrics.com for fat burning injections and appetite suppressants; or any of our locations in Columbus or Auburn. Since 1987, we have been #1 for weight loss. You don't stay in weight loss this long if what you do doesn't work!
Can You Walk Away Your Weight?
Becoming more physically active is important to our overall health and helps boost weight loss
Here are 6 simple tips to help you lose faster.
1. Take the stairs instead of the elevator. Climbing just one flight of stairs can be beneficial, especially when done consistently.
2. Park as far from the front door as possible.
3. Clean your home regularly. Yes, housework is considered exercise; that's why they call it work!
4. Play with your child or grandchild. This also teaches children about the importance of physical activity.
5. Turn off the TV.
6. Get a pedometer. This is a device that keeps track of how many steps you take during the day. strive for more steps each day; ultimately to reach 10,000 steps a day.
Following these tips will increase your…
Need Tricks For Your Halloween Treats?
We all do! It's the one night of the year people hand out free candy to children (and adults)! This can be scary if you are trying to manage your weight. If your child comes home with a bag full of candy, put a plan into place before you both gobble up these goodies like a ghostly goblin!
Remember, it's your child's candy, not yours. Consider limiting your child to 2 pieces of candy per day. Offer a treat only after completion of homework or chores. If you do indulge, limit yourself to a couple of pieces.